CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

((YAWN))

Well, it's been a day!  Not much to say here, except I'm glad it's bed time.  I have a full day of housework tomorrow since I've put it off for 2 days trying to catch up on the homework I  put to the side while we were all sick.  Can we jump to spring break, then right on to summer vacation please!!!!  So my lovelies, I'll see you tomorrow for the Awkward and Awesome post!

Just want to share a few pics of the boys!



Love the big guy!

And this little one!!! *take a good look at those curls, they are gone :(



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...