CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sicky McSicky #2

I will spare any picture because well, let's face it, I'm not nearly as cute laying around as what Seth was!

It started yesterday with the chills and body aches and today the yucky sicks have set in...es no bueno man!  With all the ice and everyone being shut down, John has been home since Monday.  I was upset that I spent the day in bed, but am really hoping he's off tomorrow because I don't think I'm really going to feel up to taking care of the boys and he's been such a great help!! 

So I've spent the day back in my room in bed in and out of consciousness.


This is so not my room, but wouldn't it be great if it was!!!


And when I haven't been in bed, I've been here...Boooo!


Not mine either but I've been sick all day and your not getting a picture of my bathroom...your welcome!


Hoping for another stay-at-home day with John, and a little less yuck.  Hope you guys are staying healthy and warm!

1 comments:

Tonya

Get better girl!

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...