CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Going to wake up a dead horse, just so i can beat it dead again!!!

 So yesterday I explained our big issue that has been consuming all of my time and energy. Today I want to show you just some of the stuff we had to throw out because of it. So this is a post of few words to make up for yesterday insanly long post.


My only side note, is you will notice that yes some of the meat is frozen but that's because when the power came back on I didn't want to throw it in the trash right them to have dripping yucky meat. So I left it to refreeze and John and I threw it out last last night since today was trash day. Now for the pictures. Also notice how many brand new unopened items we had :(





yes, that's a drawer full of various cheese! ;)  We apparently should be thankful we are not constipated all the time!!!


all unopened

none of it opened




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...