CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

AWKWARD

  • Going to bed at 5 and getting up at 7:30!!! LOOOOOOONG night with Aaron, which included me getting a busted nose, John oversleeping for work,which they were so kind when he called to say he'd be late and told him to take the day off, and not knowing what else to do and listening to Aaron scream for an hour till he finally fell asleep.
AWESOME
  • BEDTIME!!!!  Which is right after I hit publish post.  Other good things happened today, I'm just too tired to tell about them.  Soo it's an 8 o'clock bedtime for me, goodnite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...