CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Major bummer

So Monday evening, the hubs was out swinging the boys while I was finishing supper.  While swinging, his wedding ring slipped right off and is somewhere in our yard.

I called my grandpa who always has everything imaginable, and borrow his 1943 metal detector.  I'm talking ancient people.  So here I am, purple socks, green sweats, camo shirt with my pink polka dot robe crawling around on my hands and knees using the detector and holding a flashlight.  Then this morning while the boys ate breakfast,  I gave a repeat performance.  I noticed the neighbors watching me out their window this time.  I'm sure they are probably wondering what I am doing, but crazy is pretty par for me!

I hope we find it soon, I know I would just be sick if I lost mine.   I feel so bad for John cause he feels awful about losing it!  Tomorrow tho, I think tomorrow will be the day to find it!!!!

So somewhere out in this....


is this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...