CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Favorites

Friday's can be tough days because I have homework assignments due at noon.  No matter how hard I try to get my other classes done so Thursday night I can do Friday's assignments, it just doesn't work. 
And my boys must sense the weekend, because they go bananas on Fridays. 

Lately Seth has been working on understanding how aging works.  He's all about reminding me that when he's older, I'm going to be an old lady.  "Momma, I will always love you even when I'm big and you're wrinkly old"

So today, trying to meet my homework deadline, at my wits end with Seth being loud and active while Aaron climbs on everything imaginable finding random objects to stick in his mouth, I thought I was going to lose it.  Actually, I think I did lose it.  I pretended to have no teeth and talked in an old lady voice as I chased them around the house tickling them saying "come 'ere sunny!  Let your old momma give you some sugars."

Love weird special moment like this with my boys!!!

2 comments:

Rachel

So cute.. my favorite memories are the weird things. All the more special and "unique".

Unknown

That is too funny! Only at your wits end ;)

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...