CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

30 day shred!

Oh Jillian Michaels, you did your best to try and defeat me tonight, but I brought it!  Could I do full pushups...no!  Could I even really do the modified pushup....no!   While doing jumping jack, jumping rope and butt kicks did I realize I have a serious leaky bladder...yes!  But did I finish and feel good about myself ready to eat a cheeseburger be a healthier person...YES!!!!

John, my awesome hubs, did a great job hangin in there with me tonight.  It was our first night to start the 30 day shred and let me tell ya people, she doesn't mess around!!!  What's up with this no rest business, cause I'm the type of person that likes to grab my bag of chips and just watch you do the workout then feel exhausted afterwards. I wanted to do that tonight, but I was afraid she was going to jump out of the t.v. and beat me up!  If it hadn't have been for doing zumba for a while, I'm 100% sure, I would have passed out!  My arms are barely able to type this post...whew!

On a funny note, my 1 yr old Aaron loves to workout with me.  Both boys do actually.  So as normal we gathered on the rug to get busy.  When Jillian Michaels came out to do her pep talk, A backed up some and stood close to me.  Then when the workout started he totally freaked!!!  Screaming, grabbing at me wanting to be held.  When I picked him up, he was shaking!  So my workout didn't happen.  When the hubs got home I put it one to show him what Aaron did.  Same thing...total freakout!  Still wasn't completely sure what the problem was till we were picking up movies and I handed him the workout cover.  As soon as he saw her, went bonkers!  I pulled up her pictures on the computer...hysterical!  He is totally freaked by her.  Not sure why, but it's too funny!





I mean really, why would he think she's scary?

2 comments:

Flyawaynet

LAUGHING
OUT
LOUD
-- Really

:)

Tonya

Hahaha, that's hilarious! I have The Shred too. I've done it before but certainly didn't last the 30 days....maybe 5. LOL!

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...