CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

I don't have a lot of exciting things going on right now, so I can't even begin to tell you how boring I imagine this post will be.  But since I'm "that person" I'll bore you anyway!!

AWKWARD
  • Arguing with a squirrel.  Yes, I really did.  I walked out and found it in my garden bed.  It ran up the tree and started yelling at me first, so of course I had to yell back.  I vividly described the horrible things that would happen to him if he got back in my garden.  He hasn't yet...I'd recognize those beady eyes...but he is sending all him family members!
  • Losing 12 calladium bulbs, 8 strawberries, a bell pepper and a zucchini plant due to that stinkin squirrel and his family!
  • Waiting in a parking lot to give someone their Mary Kay order and not knowing what they drive, while staring down everyone that pulls in and looking like a creeper!
  • My son telling the cashier to please hurry cause he needed to poop! (awkward for her, hilarious for me)
  • Pulling a groin muscle...didn't know girls could do that!?!
AWESOME
  • School almost being done!!!
  • John getting a 4 day weekend!
  • Almost a full week of working out and eating very healthy without any major craving or crashes
  • Getting pictures in the bluebonnets finally!  Now to get them loaded, edited and posted
  • Today's naptime, my children are driving me bonkers. 
  • Eating lunch in peace during their naptime....I hear you taco soup, I'm coming!
  • Hopefully Seth's t-ball game tonight if we don't get rained out.  Either way we'll celebrate with ice cream cones :)


Hope your AA were more exciting than mine.  Can't wait to read them!

1 comments:

Rachel

My dog chases a squirrel up a tree the other day and the squirrel yelled at him for like ten minutes! So I know the sound you mean.. it's pretty entertaining. It sounds like you put him in his place! haha. Hope that groin feels better..yikes!

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...