CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mom's Night Out

Last July I heard about mom's groups that you can find online in your area. I searched and ran across of couple different one and after gettin no response from 2, found this one. Finding this group has made a huge difference, not just for me but Seth. We have both found some great friends and have made some lasting memories and I don't know what we'd do without them.

We always do lots of events that are geared for the kids and I love those, but I live for either date night where it's just the parents that go do something as a group or mom's night out. I have to say that this one for me was the best one yet!!!

I love the 80's. The hair, the clothes, the music, the like totally rad lingo :) So we all met at the clubhouse at one of the mom's apt and had a blast. We vegged out w/fondue, veggies and fruit. Dressed up and spent the night just talking, laughing and listening to some great music. You have fun talking to them at the playdates, but there you are so and so's mom. It was great to find out even more about them as an individual. Dad's night is tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings and I hope the guys have just as much fun as we did, but I doubt it :P




1 comments:

Tonya

Sooooo cute! That looked like a huge blast! I'm so glad you have that group. It sounds awesome. You don't even look pg in those pix.

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...