CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Seth

First I have to tell you what he said last night that made me melt. I was rocking him to sleep on the couch and he leaned up and gave me the sweetest smile. Then gave me a big hug "mmmmmm, I'm love you mommy, you're my best friend ever" awwwww, I hope it always stays that way.

On a funnier note.

At walmart last night, he was really studying one of the ladies that wears the long dresses and the white bandana headpiece. *i'm not really sure what religion or belief they are? kinda like a quaker or something* Anyway, I was getting nervous because I knew he was going to say something and you never know with this kid. We passed her and he asked "what her name mommy" I don't know Seth "then I shall call her wild thing" hahahahahahahaha, I laughed sooooo hard.

That is his favorate book and he's all the time telling me "i'll eat you up" I can't wait till it comes out in the movies to take him. He is going to love it!

Oh and Amanda if you read this. I had told him we were going to walmart but first we had to meet you. When we were driving off he got so upset because we didn't go into the orange walmart with our favorite friends! :)

Have a great holiday everyone and enjoy the 3 day weekend!

1 comments:

Amanda @ Life in bloom

ahhhh! He's such a funny kid!

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...