CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling better

Whew, I'm glad this weekend is over. Seth had a bug, ear infection and strep throat. I managed to catch his bug, and poor John had to take care of us both. I sure hope he doesn't get sick.

But...we are feeling better today. I think we are going to get out of the house for a bit just to get some sunshine. This is going to be a busy week for us. We hope to get the final inspections and last minute details on the house all wrapped up this week. I guess I need to start doing some packing too. I'm so excited about our new beginning, but sad to be ending the chapter in this house. We have had a lot of great memories. It's going to be like leaving an ol' friend! I'm done, cause now i'm sad :(

1 comments:

Tonya

Glad you are both feeling better.

When do you get to start moving??? :) And don't feel bad about being sad...I cried when we moved out of our first home. It's normal, I think.

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...