CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Terrific Thursday

Not a lot to say because pictures are pretty self explanitory. Words couldn't even begin to explain the wonderfulness of this day anyway. Played kick the cone (if you watch dinosaur train then you know what i'm talking about) We all enjoyed having some fun in the yard, just lovin' these family days.

*let me point out that I realize my wrap is pink. I borrowed it from Tara to see if Aaron would like it, which he does. But I have yet to be able to find some boy material. I'm a girl, so the pink is for me! As you will see the yard work was hard on Aaron, so he had to take a nap :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...