CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One day I'll be back

So I got the charger to my laptop only to find out that where it plugs in to my computer has a short. Not really sure how we are going to fix it yet, so we are completely without a computer. It will not hold a charge at all. So glad I decided against summer school!

So I'll be blogging periodically from my phone, but in the meantime those that entered the giveaway will you please all send me your addresses.

I can't post the picture of the drawings but the winners are:

Tiffany-winner of the magnetic bulletin board

Casie-winner of the recipe holder

And because of all the blogging issues I've decided that everyone else will get the bookmark!

So Tonya, Yvonne, and Naila Moon send me your addresses too please :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...