CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Aaron

Mr Aaron has quite the personality going on now. He is such a joy to be around and I love his sheepish grin he has. It's so cute to watch him wave at us and say HI and whisper da da when John walks in the room. And every now and then he would say ma ma, but as of yesterday (Father's Day) he says it every time he cries for me...melts my heart. He loves his big brother too and no matter how fussy he is, Seth can always come to the rescue and get a smile or a laugh out of him. He is definitely a stinker :) The last picture is his disapproving look to grass, hahaha




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...