CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

randoms

So John posted this on his FB a while back, but I want to have it here so i'll remember. Seth and his nature facts. Do you know why turtles have a shell? It's so they can hide from creditors! hahaha love it! Mr. Aaron and i have a wierd game (some may think) that we play that I love. He's a very demanding child contantly giving grunts of dissapproval. It cracks me up that when the dogs come around he start with this 'ehhhh ehhhh' in a low deep voice. Too funny. But i'm getting sidetracted. When he gets impatient i've been trying to distract him by turning his grunts into a game. I match the tone in which he grunts and turn it into a hum. He usually stops what he's doing, crawls over and puts his mouth up to my mouth (that's the wierd part i guess) and then hums back at me. I keep changing my pitch and i'm really surprised at how quickly he matches me. He can definately carry a tune! I also think he's going to have curls, and he loves to play bashful, which is the cutest thing ever!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...