CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quick Seth story: Our conversation over breakfast this morn

M: Eat your breakfast Seth
S: Well...(hands held out in an "ok just stop" fashion) I hate to tell you this
cause I don't want to hurt your feelings.
M: Tell me what? I can handle it
S: Are you sure? Ok well here it comes, now I don't want to break your
heart...can you handle it?
M: I hope so. Just give it to me and i'll try to deal
S: Well, I don't really like to eat your breakfasts

Bwhahahahahahaha I LOVE it! :) Seriously, what did we do before we had our own personal comedian?!

1 comments:

Kisha

hahahahahaha! Love it! Seth cracks me up. And I love your new blog layout!!! It's so cute :)

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...