CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010

Well, it's a new year and a new change to everything is coming. Must be because i'm actually posting a blog!!! :P

We have had many changes in our lives lately. November 1st, Aaron finally made his way to the world. He is such a joy (even when screaming at me) and I LOVE watching him and Seth bond. Seth is such a good big brother and a huge help. I'm not sure what I would do without him!

We are moving from our apt because the electricity is outrageous, but that's a whole other post. We are going to be bouncing back and forth between family till we find what we are looking for. It will be an adjustment for everyone, but i'm exciting about spending more time with family.

The move we decided to make ended up being a blessing because Jan. 5th, John was laid off from his job after 5 years with the company. The economy hit their company had and just not bringing in business for title work. This too has been a good thing. Since Aug. John has been working a 2nd job and gone all the time. It doesn't take long of two people never seeing each other to lose touch with the other person. When he was home, we both got the kids taken care of and before we knew it we'd both passed out from exhaustion and never spoken to each other. In just one week, it's been so nice getting to know the man I married all over again. :P

I have so many Seth stories that I need to write down so I have a record of them. He never ceases to amaze me with what he comes up with. He is such an amazing little boy and I just stare at him and wonder where it came from?!!!

So, I know this was a random post of thoughts and ramblings, but now that I am back with internet this site will be up and hoppin soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...