CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's been a little while, and I had promised myself I was going to be more consistent in writing mainly so I could keep up with all the cute things the boys are doing. Sad thing is I mentally check them, but when I sit down to write I can't remember for the life of me what I mentally checked!!!!!

This coming from a person that spent almost an hour looking for my glasses only to catch my reflection and realize they were on my face the whole time....sheesh!

Things have been a little busy around our parts. Getting packed and moved, school has started for me and that has me way overwhelmed right now till I get back into the swing of things, and we keep having little bouts of mystery virus *not to mention our meningitis scare!

I hope that by next week we will be back in a functioning routine. As of now it's been me starting my homework at 10pm and wrapping up somewhere around 2-3am. That would still give me plenty of time to grab some sleep before 6:30 comes around, except that Aaron likes to wake up at 3:30 EVERY morning. It's much better than what it was though-every hour-so i'll take it. Maybe he will sleep better at the new house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...