CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And it goes a little something like this...

Seth: I didn't get here like brother. I didn't come from your belly.
me: Oh really, well how'd you get here then?
Seth: I hopped a bus from Mexico, then called a cab and they brought me to you.
me: *in complete shock* ohhh, you did?!!!
Seth: Yeah and that's why I know how to speak Mexico words!

ahhhhh gotta love 'em! Scary thing is, i'm pretty sure he totally believes that's how he got here. I may have been as big as a bus, but I can promise you that's not how it happened! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...