CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

bad case of the 'i'm gonna's"

You ever had one of those nights where you just decide, I'm gonna...
Well, I had one and my hope is that it turns into an "I did" instead of a constant "i'm gonna". I tend to have project ADD, wheter it be actual crafts or personal goals. But here's my list of top 3.

I'm gonna:

~find my individual personality again *or develop one* instead of it only being centered around my kiddo's.
~get into bed before 2am so I have better success at getting up by 5.
~start back playing the piano and guitar

I want to do this and be more diligent about finishing my own goals, because I want my boys to see me taking the necessary steps to accomplish them. I'm not a goal setter by nature, but i'd really like for my boys to know how to work hard for what they want out of life. And to do that, I have to lead by example right. So here's to leading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...