CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I just blinked and...

Seth is now old enough to start school.  I'm taking this a lot harder than I thought I would.  I'm excited for him because I know he will love it and that makes me happy.  But for almost 6 years we have been together everyday, so this is a big adjustment  for me-he's taking it all in stride in case you were wondering.

Seth,

I am proud of the young man you are becoming.  You have a big heart and the compassion for others to go with it.  You teach me daily, lessons I should be teaching you.  I love how when we are having a rough day or life gets tough for dad and me,  you turn right back  and make us hold true to what we have tried to teach you.  "Let's just pray about it mom, God will help us"  You are a daily example of God's love.  I love that in all the 5 years of your life, you have never had what I would consider a bad day or even a bad mood.  You have always been such a happy little man, with a song for everything.  Your passion for life is exciting and I can't wait to see the great things you accomplish in life.

Love you smaller than a paramecium
Love you medium like an oak tree
Love you  bigger than seven giganotosaurus' standing on top of each other



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual HIGH FIVE for leaving me a comment! I get all excited when I see them, like gettin something in the mail that isn't junk. They seriously make my day!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...